Get Ready for AAO 2014
For five days in October, Chicago will be ophthalmology central. Join your colleagues for this year's Subspecialty Day (Oct. 17–18) and AAO 2014 (Oct. 18–21).
In each issue leading up to AAO 2014, EyeNet will provide you with the information you'll need to hit the ground running when you arrive in Chicago—including a heads-up on deadlines, event previews, interviews, sneak peeks, and more.
- May's Issue Part 1 of 6: Q&A with Dr. Rubenstein about the meeting’s “Engage!” theme, how the location is decided, and other issues.
- June's Issue Part 2 of 6: Spotlight on Skills Transfer courses, important registration dates, and hotel map.
- July's Issue Part 3 of 6: Beat the clock—register by Aug. 6 to save money. Subspecialty Day—preview the Cornea, Glaucoma, Pediatrics, and Retina meetings.
- August's Issue Part 4 of 6: Subspecialty Day—insights on the Ocular Oncology and Pathology, Oculofacial Plastic Surgery, Refractive Surgery, and Uveitis meetings.
- September's Issue Part 5 of 6: Sept. 24 is the last day to register online. The Mobile Meeting Guide goes live Sept. 25. Architect Mark Foster Gage presents the Michael F. Marmor, MD, Lecture. Highlights from the Learning Lounge program. Plan to attend a session that offers self-assessment credits. And more.
- October's Issue Part 6 of 6: Time-saving tools. Two sources of news at the meeting. Six places to take a break. Best-kept secrets about AAO 2014, including a convention center shortcut. And more.