Get Ready for the Joint Meeting
For five days in November, Chicago will be Ophthalmology Center. Join your colleagues for this year's Subspecialty Day (November 9 and 10) and Joint Meeting (November 10 through 13) with the Asia-Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology (APAO).
In each issue leading up to the Joint Meeting, EyeNet will provide you with the information you'll need to hit the ground running when you arrive in Chicago.
- June's Issue Part One of Six: Registration opens June 27—book early to get your first choice of hotel and Skills Transfer labs. Map of Chicago hotels.
- July's Issue Part Two of Six: Register by Aug. 8 to save money. Preview program highlights. Film a practice video—reserve time in the Production Studio.
- August's Issue Part Three of Six: Register by Aug. 8 to save money. Subspecialty Day: Preview the Cornea, Glaucoma, Refractive Surgery, and Uveitis meetings.
- September's Issue Part Four of Six: Sept. 19 is the next registration deadline. Program directors preview Subspecialty Day. Jackson Lecturer tackles AMD.
- October's Issue Part Five of Six: An insider's guide to this year's APAO events—Clement C. Y. Tham, FRCS, shares his insights into the scientific program.
- November's Issue Part Six of Six: What to do before you fly. Meet Abraham Verghese, MD, MACP, at the Resource Center. Try these interactive learning formats.