DEC 08, 2016
Clearside Biomedical is enrolling participants in a clinical trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of a suprachoroidal injection of triamcinolone acetonide in subjects with macular edema associated with non-infectious uveitis.
Participants of this randomized, masked, multi-center controlled clinical trial (NCT02595398), also known as PEACHTREE, will receive 2 unilateral suprachoroidal injections of Clearside’s triamcinolone acetonide formulation, CLS-TA, or sham approximately 12 weeks apart. Participation will involve 8 clinic visits over a period of 7 months or less. Medical insurance is not required.
- Diagnosis of non-infectious uveitis (pan, anterior, intermediate and posterior)
- Diagnosis of macular edema associated with non-infectious uveitis
- Visual Acuity score of ≥ 5 letters read (20/800 Snellen equivalent) and ≤ 70 letters read (20/40 Snellen equivalent), in the study eye
- Above 18 years of age
- Any active ocular disease or infection in the study eye other than uveitis
- Intraocular pressure > 22 mmHg or uncontrolled glaucoma in the study eye
- Any uncontrolled systemic disease that, in the opinion of the Investigator, would preclude participation in the study
The PEACHTREE study is being conducted in 16 cities across the US. For more information, call 844-609-8600 or visit www.peachtreestudy.com.