Attend Co-Sponsored Academy Sessions
American Academy of Ophthalmology: Clinical Pearls and Updates for the Comprehensive Ophthalmologist from the ONE Network
Sunday, 8 May | 08:30 | Room: Aldana
Moderators: Drs. Alaa ElDanasoury and Linda Lawrence
||Pearls in Pediatrics
||Pearls in Cornea
||Pearls in Retina
||Pearls in Neuro-Ophthalmology
||Pearls in Refractive Surgery
ISRS: Innovation in Refractive Surgery
Friday, 6 May | 16:30 | Room: Palm 1
Moderators: Drs. Tamer Gamaly and Anas Anbari
||KAMRA for Presbyopia
|Soheil Adib Moghaddam
||DALK, DSAEK, and DMEK
||SMILE vs LASIK
Visit the Academy's Booth at MEACO
Purchase the Latest Products
- Keep your go-to reference up to date with the Academy’s 2015-2016 Basic and Clinical Science Course fundamental curriculum — available in the easily accessible eBook format.
- Build a solid clinical foundation with the essential Basic Principles of Ophthalmic Surgery, 3rd ed. and Basic Techniques of Ophthalmic Surgery, 2nd ed.
- Get concise, practice-ready guidance on 130+ topics with the new Focal Points 2016.
- Enhance your patients’ understanding and strengthen informed consent with brand-new Patient Education Video Collections. Save 30% when you purchase four or more collections (includes Waiting Room).
- Save time and money with complete print-on-demand handouts for patients – 87 topics available.
Pay for products and membership dues with cash (USD or BHD) or by credit card.
Tour the Academy’s Innovate Online Resources
Become a Member or Renew Your Academy or ISRS Membership
With Academy membership, you receive:
- No registration fee to the annual meeting
- Subscriptions to Ophthalmology®, the Academy’s scientific journal, and EyeNet® Magazine
- Access to the Ophthalmic News & Education (ONE®) Network
- Discounts on products, programs, materials and services
- Biographical information in the Academy’s online listing of practicing ophthalmologists
Innovate at AAO 2016 in Chicago
Hear from innovators on the front lines of medicine at AAO 2016, ophthalmology’s premiere event. Impact patient care by learning the latest research, skills and techniques in instruction courses, symposia sessions and hands-on Skills Transfer labs. See you in Chicago!
Training Program Directors Meetings
Time: Thursday, 5 May | 09:00–09:45
Training program directors, come find out how your program can benefit by using AAO resources as learning tools. We’ll show you the materials available in the new Residents section on the Academy’s Ophthalmic News & Education (ONE®) Network and talk about the Ophthalmic Knowledge Assessment Program International exam. To attend the meeting, email email@example.com. Space is limited, so respond as soon as possible.