Use the Google Translate tool to the right (or below on some mobile or tablet devices) to translate the following message into your country's language. Then copy and paste the message into an email and send it to your members.
Subject: Log In to the ONE Network
As a member of the [SOCIETY NAME] we are pleased to offer you access to the Ophthalmic News & Education (ONE®) Network, an online resource developed by the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
We encourage you to log in as soon as possible to explore the wealth of clinical content available.
What is the ONE Network?
The ONE Network is a powerful, new online educational resource for ophthalmologists.
What is available on the ONE Network?
- Hundreds of surgical videos and podcasts
- Full text access to several ophthalmic journals
- Precise clinical searches
- Self-assessment tools
- A custom learning plan with automated reminders
- Practice guidelines from the AAO as well as a compendium of guidelines from other ophthalmic societies
How can I use the ONE Network?
How do I log in to the ONE Network?
You should have received an email from the AAO that includes login information and a key. If you are unable to find the email or are having difficulty logging in, please contact Annamarie Hastings (email@example.com).
We hope you enjoy this new member benefit.