MOC Exam Review Course
Attend this highly acclaimed course.
98% of last year’s course attendees felt prepared for the DOCK exam, based on the post-course survey.
Date and location TBA
Efficiently prepare for maintenance of certification exams with this one-weekend course taught by the experts who wrote the practicing ophthalmologists curriculum. Whether you plan to take the Demonstration of Ophthalmic Cognitive Knowledge (DOCK) exam or participate in the new Quarterly Questions pilot program, the MOC Exam Review Course provides a convenient and effective way to prepare.
- The MOC Exam Review Course is one of the best and most efficient ways to prepare for MOC exams.
- Learn from expert instructors. The distinguished faculty has guided thousands of ophthalmologists to DOCK exam success – and they wrote the course curriculum using the ABO’s exam outline as a guideline.
- Review things you don’t see in daily practice. Instructors will refresh you on all areas covered on the DOCK exam. The core ophthalmic knowledge day is especially helpful for subspecialists.
Specialized full day instructional sessions you can choose to match your practice emphasis and DOCK exam selection.
- Course materials:
- Course curriculum (download free PDFs or purchase print copies)
- On demand audio/video recording of each session for which you register (includes downloadable audio only files for listening on the go)
- Individual results for pretest and post-test offered for each session (optional and not required to claim CME)
- Continental breakfast and lunch each day of the course
- CME credits (self-assessment)
Reviews from Past Attendees
MOC Exam Review Course: "The Academy's best kept secret"
Listen to Thomas Oetting, MD, senior course faculty and Michael Singer, MD, recent course attendee, discuss the challenges of preparing for MOC exams and the merits of attending the course in this podcast.
"This course is the Academy's best kept secret...it was an excellent, surprisingly comprehensive review in one weekend." - Thomas Mattingly, MD
"Faculty and texts 'cut to the chase' - provided insight of what would be necessary knowledge to pass DOCK exam for recertification." - Robert Strome, MD
"I just passed the DOCK exam and the review course was the basis of my studying. I am not sure how I could have passed without it, and it is one of the best services I have ever received as an Academy member." - Michael A. Singer, MD