Description: Teacher-led demonstration
Purpose: Students will prove that each eye sees a slightly different view
Length of Activity: 5 minutes
1. Students should close one eye.
2. Hold one of their arms straight in front of them.
3. Have students point their fingers at something in the room.
4. Warn students not to move their fingers!
5. Look at the tip of your finger and then switch eyes.
What’s Going On?
Did it look like your finger moved? That's because each eye sees a slightly different view.