JUN 10, 2017
Binocular Vision and Ocular Motility
, by Drs. Gunter K. von Noorden and Emilio C. Campos, is a classic text lauded as "the gold standard for strabismus textbooks." Now in its 6th edition, it continues to provide everything you need to diagnose and treat the full spectrum of disorders.
The book presents the latest information on the pharmacological treatment of amblyopia, chemodenveration in place of surgery for certain types of strabismus, use of botulinum toxin for treatment of extraocular muscles, and much more. Readers will find highly illustrated and extensively referenced descriptions of state-of-the-art procedures, presented in an easy-to-read format.
- Covers muscle pulleys and their clinical significanc, the etiology of A- and V- pattern strabismus, the etiology of infantile esotropia, and strabismus in high myopes
- Offers an international perspective
- Fully-illustrated with over 650 photographs and line drawings
- Reinforces text discussions with numerous case reports
- Discusses the perceptual and functional aspects of binocular cooperation in depth