About the Summit
2020 Ophthalmology Business Summit
March 14-15, 2020 | Chicago, Ill.
All-new program provides the tools and tactics you need to sustain a healthy and viable practice.
Program Director: Ravi D. Goel, MD
Register Now Book a Room
Sponsored, in part, by a grant from Modernizing Medicine.
Sponsored, in part, by a grant from Ophthalmic Mutual Insurance Company (OMIC).
Join business experts and Academy leaders for the third annual, leadership-focused “boot camp” designed to address the key business challenges facing practices right now. Over a day and a half, you’ll acquire strategic insights and tactical tools you can apply immediately and have a meaningful impact on your practice’s revenue and growth. Opening session speaker and Academy leader, Dr. Ruth Williams, will kick off the summit focusing on practice health, efficiency and culture. Physician leaders and practice administrators who attend as a team will realize the most benefit.
The all-new curriculum will enable you to:
- Identify market forces that are impacting your practice’s health and viability
- Build a thriving practice culture that is centered on your patients
- Optimize your practice operations
- Protect your practice from risk
- Communicate in a clear and culturally competent manner
- Learn how to make informed financial and strategic business decisions
You can’t afford to miss this important and valuable opportunity. Seats are limited – register today!
Audience: Open to physician leaders and senior practice administrators ONLY.