About the Summit
2020 Ophthalmology Business Summit
March 14-15, 2020 | Chicago, Ill.
All-new program provides the tools and tactics you need to sustain a healthy and viable practice.
Program Director: Ravi D. Goel, MD
Join business experts and Academy leaders for the third annual, leadership-focused “bootcamp” designed to address the key business challenges facing practices right now. Over a day and a half, you’ll acquire strategic insights and tactical tools you can apply immediately and have a meaningful impact on your practice’s revenue and growth. Physician leaders and practice administrators who attend as a team will realize the most benefit.
The all-new curriculum will enable you to:
- Identify market forces that are impacting your practice’s health and viability
- Build a thriving practice culture that is centered on your patients
- Optimize your practice operations
- Protect your practice from risk
- Communicate in a clear and culturally competent manner Financial and strategic planning that informs management decisions
You can’t afford to miss this important and valuable opportunity. Seats are limited – register today!
Audience: Open to physician leaders and senior practice administrators ONLY.