Let’s get down to business.
Ophthalmologists Business Summit
Innovations for leading a successful modern practice exclusively for Academy physician members.
March 24-25, 2018
Onsite registration available!
Program Director: Ravi D. Goel, MD
Sponsored, in part, by a grant from Ophthalmic Mutual Insurance Company
The business of health care is shifting dramatically, and the Academy has developed a solutions-oriented program to address the key ﬁnancial and operational challenges facing our practices right now.
Over a day and a half, business experts and Academy leaders will uncover actionable strategies for running a successful modern practice. The curriculum covers how to:
- Improve profitability by quickly identifying opportunities in your practice finances;
- Manage your online reputation and increase referrals;
- Protect your practice from cyber threats like ransomware that can cost you thousands of dollars;
- Renew your passion for ophthalmology with strategies to combat burnout and protect your staff’s well-being;
- Leverage powerful tools like the Academy’s IRIS Registry.
Seats are limited - don’t miss this unique chance to gain insights and exchange knowledge with your colleagues.
It’s an important and valuable opportunity you can’t afford to miss. Exclusively for Academy physician members.
Note: CME is not available for this meeting.
Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
4545 W. John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, Texas
Saturday, March 24: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 25: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Special Introductory Prices
$1100 $899 member: Onsite registration, March 24-25
OMIC Insurance Renewal Discount
In recognition of this program’s importance, the Ophthalmic Mutual Insurance Company is offering attendees an insurance discount. Attendance qualifies for up to 10% risk management discount on your OMIC malpractice insurance premiums.
Onsite Registration Available
Register onsite at the Westin Dallas Fort Worth starting at 8 a.m on March 24.
Questions? Email email@example.com