Let’s get down to business.
Ophthalmologists Business Summit
Innovations for leading a successful modern practice
March 24-25, 2018
Program Director: Ravi D. Goel, MD
Exclusively for Academy members.
Sponsored, in part, by a grant from Ophthalmic Mutual Insurance Company
The business of health care is shifting dramatically, and the Academy has developed a solutions-oriented program to address the key ﬁnancial and operational challenges facing our practices right now.
Over a day and a half, business experts and Academy leaders will uncover actionable strategies for running a successful modern practice. The curriculum covers how to:
- Improve profitability by quickly identifying opportunities in your practice finances;
- Manage your online reputation and increase referrals;
- Protect your practice from cyber threats like ransomware that can cost you thousands of dollars;
- Renew your passion for ophthalmology with strategies to combat burnout and protect your staff’s well-being;
- Leverage powerful tools like the Academy’s IRIS Registry.
Seats are limited - don’t miss this unique chance to gain insights and exchange knowledge with your colleagues.
It’s an important and valuable opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
4545 W. John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, Texas
Saturday, March 24: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 25: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Special Introductory Prices
$1100 $849 member (Advance registration, Dec. 15 to Feb. 28)
$1100 $899 member (Regular registration, March 1 to 25)
OMIC Insurance Renewal Discount
In recognition of this program’s importance, the Ophthalmic Mutual Insurance Company (OMIC) is offering attendees an insurance discount. Attendees insured by OMIC will receive a 10% discount upon renewal of their policy.
Registration Now Open
Reserve your spot and save with early registration discount.