Ophthalmic practices are among the highest users of consultant services of any medical specialty, and ongoing changes in the practice environment ensure a continued demand for these services. A listing in the Consultant Directory links practices directly to your website and/or email, giving you immediate access to these valuable leads.
Consultant Directory Benefits
- Your company will be included in an exclusive online Consultant Directory on the Academy’s website.
- You will receive free registration to our annual meeting, AAO 2018, which will be held in Chicago from Oct. 27 to 30.With over 17,000 ophthalmologists and allied health personnel, it’s the largest convention of ophthalmic professionals in the country.
- You will be eligible to participate in the popular Conversations with the Experts during the annual meeting. Conversations with the Experts are free 20-minute one-on-one consultations with Academy and AAOE members held in the Academy Resource Center.
Other benefits include:
- Priority housing for AAO 2018 in Chicago;
- Discount on products from the Academy Store;
- Subscription to weekly e-newsletters Practice Management Express, Academy Express and Washington Report Express;
- Subscription to EyeNet® Magazine (12 issues per year);
- Access to E-Talk e-mail distribution listserv.
Note: Benefits are offered only to the principal contact listed in the Consultant Directory.
Listing Your Company on the Directory
The cost to be included in the consultant directory is $599 for twelve months. Complete and return the Practice Management Consultant Listing Application [PDF] today. For further information, contact Janine Barth, AAOE administrative manager, at 415.447.0335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of Terms and Conditions for Consultants in the Directory
Consultants agree to the following:
- That they will abide by all relevant Academy and AAOE policies including the listserv guidelines.
- That they will promptly notify the Academy and AAOE of any dispute with a member over services provided or litigation arising from their work for a member. Notification can be sent to email@example.com.
- That participation in the directory is at the sole discretion of the Academy and can be revoked at any time with or without cause. The sole remedy for removal from the Directory is a pro rata refund of the fee. Upon removal from the Directory, all other benefits will cease as well.
The American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) and American Academy of Ophthalmic Executives (AAOE) do not endorse the consultants listed in this directory and do not review, approve or endorse the consultants' advice or opinions. Consultants who list a membership in a professional association are obliged to follow the ethical codes of their association. The AAO and AAOE disclaim all liability.