Exhibiting Effectiveness Evaluation (E3)
The Academy is providing an Exhibiting-Effectiveness Evaluation (E3) as a "value-added" service to all new exhibiting companies.
This service is provided to help exhibitors acknowledge and reinforce areas of effectiveness, as well as identify what can be improved. The goal of the program is to ensure that your company receives maximum value and results while exhibiting with the Academy in addition to delivering a high-quality exhibit hall experience for annual meeting attendees.
To prepare for the evaluation, review the following documents containing practical tips designed to help improve the impact of your exhibit:
Exhibitor Success Webinars
Two free webinars took place on Sept. 17 and Oct. 8. Replay for these webinars, as well as a participant workbook for each course, will be available soon. Please check back.
Useful Tips for Your Next Show
As attendees walk the aisles and glance toward an exhibit, they unconsciously ask themselves three questions:
- What do you do?
- Why should I care?
- Who are you?
Evaluate how you are currently using imagery and copy to quickly and visually answer these three questions.
Whether you are marketing products or services, you must find ways to get visitors to physically engage.
- Avoid static presentations as they do not attract interest, create impact or influence visitor recall.
- Support your in-booth presentations and demonstrations with visual features and benefit graphics.
- Don't have too few or too many booth staffers.
- Make sure their dress or apparel identifies them as a booth staffer.
- Ask them to keep their body language open toward attendees in the aisles and to acknowledge visitors quickly.
- Avoid inappropriate behaviors like sitting, eating, drinking and texting in the booth.
Exhibitor Advisory Committee (EAC)
The Exhibitor Advisory Committee (PDF 118KB) advises the Academy on issues and concerns affecting exhibitors. Exhibitors are encouraged to share their viewpoints and concerns with the committee or with the Academy's exhibitions staff.