Cataract Surgery: Telling It Like It Is!
January 15–18, 2015
Ritz Carlton Sarasota
Registration for the Cataract Surgery: Telling It Like It Is meeting is now open.
This meeting, organized by Dr. Robert Osher, has quickly become one of the most talked about meetings in ophthalmology. Now in its fifth year, Dr. Osher has expanded the program to include neuro-ophthalmology, refractive surgery and retina.
The meeting provides:
- Interaction with a world class faculty.
- Innovative and unique educational formats.
- Contact with over 80 ophthalmic vendors.
There is no CME for this meeting due to its distinctive content and format.
Don't miss out. Register now as this meeting has sold out every year.
The Video Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery and the University of Cincinnati are the official sponsors.
The Academy and SF AMS are the managing partners for this meeting providing logistical and marketing support.
Asia-Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology Congress
April 1-4, 2015
View a video about APAO 2015 or find more information online about the 30th Asia-Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology Congress held in conjunction with the 20th Congress of the Chinese Ophthalmological Society and co-sponsored by the Academy.
Mid-Year Forum and Congressional Advocacy Day
Mark your calendars for the 2015 Mid-Year Forum (MYF).
- It will be held at the Marriott Marquis in Washington, DC from April 15 to 18, 2015.
- MYF brings together Academy members, leaders and leaders of allied ophthalmic organizations to identify and discuss critical issues facing ophthalmology.
In conjunction with MYF, participate in Congressional Advocacy Day.
- Congressional Advocacy Day provides an opportunity for Academy members to be educated about legislative issues relevant to the Academy and the ophthalmic profession.
- Academy members will meet with members of Congress or their staff to present the concerns and positions of the Academy and the profession.
Registration and housing opens in January 2015.
Academy Exhibit Plans
Visit the Academy when it participates in other ophthalmic meetings during the year. View a schedule.