Visit the Virtual Exhibition. Search for exhibitors by company name, booth number, product categories, medial subspecialties, common equipment terms and basic ophthalmic conditions.
Create a "My Expo" account, tag the exhibitors you plan to visit, then print a personalized list before you travel to Chicago.
Exhibitor Locator Booth
Navigating the world's largest ophthalmic exhibition can be overwhelming. Visit the Exhibitor Locator Booth on the exhibition floor where friendly staff members can help you search the Virtual Exhibition and then map your way using a large-scale exhibit hall floor plan.
Retina Subspecialty Day Exhibits
Subspecialty Day attendees can explore the Retina Subspecialty Day Exhibits on Friday, Oct. 17, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. View the current list of exhibitors by:
Subspecialty Day attendees are permitted to visit the AAO 2014 Exhibition on Saturday, Oct. 18.
What You Will Find in the Exhibit Hall
Academy Resource Center
- Browse and purchase the best in clinical reference, patient education, and practice management/coding products.
- Join or pay dues for the Academy, ISRS and AAOE.
- Get an update on advocacy efforts.
- Find practice management resources including 20 minute consultations.
- Film a personalized patient education video.
Find more information on the Academy Resource Center webpage.
Presentations showcase the very latest technology trends, equipment and software that can benefit your practice.
View the Technology Pavilion schedule.
The Electronic Office: Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) Eye Care
- Learn about available incentives for demonstrating meaningful use and interoperability with electronic health record systems.
- Experience EHR systems that improve efficiency and accuracy in your practice.
- Discuss your EHR-related questions with Academy staff.
Let's Do Lunch: Bistro AAO Café
A convenient place to eat, meet and network right on the exhibition floor. Reserve a seat or a whole table at Bistro AAO Café.
The Rest Stop
Reconnect. Refuel. Relax. Recharge.
- Take a break and meet colleagues.
- Access free Wi-Fi.
- Use a computer to access the Internet.
- Recharge your mobile device.
- Visit the Tech Bar to get advice and troubleshoot technology-related issues.
- Enjoy a complimentary seated massage.
Museum of Vision
Visit the museum's 2014 exhibit: Beyond Ophthalmology, Beyond the Clinic. The exhibit focuses on physicians who pursued activities beyond the profession, achieving fame or notoriety in other disciplines such as literature, politics, the arts and sports.