Registration for the Mid-Year Forum will open late-January.
- No fee for Congressional Advocacy Day.
- Guests attending the CAD Dinner Briefing on Wednesday, April 18 must purchase a $50 dinner ticket.
- Complimentary registration to all events for Academy members in training.
- $225 for the Mid-Year Forum and/or the Council Meeting. Registration fee will be $325 on March 7 and onsite.
- $50 for guest/spouse dinner ticket for banquet event on Thursday, April 19. Note: No charge to attendees registered for the Mid-Year Forum/or Council Meeting.
- Attendees registered only for Congressional Advocacy Day must purchase a guest dinner ticket if they wish to attend the banquet event.
A block of rooms will be reserved at the Renaissance Downtown. You may reserve your room immediately following the completion of your meeting registration.
The Academy reimburses some sponsored-attendee expenses, when submitted with original receipts and within 30 days. Learn how to request expense-reimbursement.
Contact Asha Sundararaman