Online registration is now available for the Mid-Year Forum 2017. Registration for the meeting and housing will close on April 11, 2017.
Contact us to get a registration form via email OR register online now.
- No fee for Congressional Advocacy Day.
- Guests attending the CAD Dinner Briefing on Wednesday, April 26 must purchase a $50 dinner ticket.
- Complimentary registration to all events for Academy members in training.
- $200 for the Mid-Year Forum and/or the Council Meeting. Registration fee will be $250 after March 15 and onsite.
- $50 for guest/spouse dinner ticket for banquet event on Thursday, April 27. Note: No charge to attendees registered for the Mid-Year Forum/or Council Meeting.
- Attendees registered only for Congressional Advocacy Day must purchase a guest dinner ticket if they wish to attend the banquet event.
Refund Policy: Refunds will be issued on the following schedule - received by April 7, 2017 – less $25 administrative fee; received after April 17, 2017 – no refund.
Housing registration is now available. The Mid-Year Forum 2017 will be held at the Renaissance Downtown in Washington, D.C.
- United Airlines - Book online or call United Meetings at 800.426.1122.
Offer Box Code: ZXUF989449
- Super Shuttle - Discounted rates from BWI, DCA and IAD to Downtown Washington DC Hotels.
Discount Code: V9GP9
The Academy reimburses some sponsored-attendee expenses, when submitted with original receipts and within 30 days. Learn how to request expense-reimbursement.
Contact Dorothea Carroll-Elumba