Increase the visibility of your message, improve booth traffic and generate sales leads by taking advantage of the many promotional opportunities available exclusively to exhibiting companies.
All promotional opportunities are available on a first-come basis.
A listing of 2019 Promotional Opportunities will be available in the spring. For planning purposes, review the 2018 Promotional Opportunities List (Excel 22KB).
Third parties are event management firms, marketing firms or other organizations hired by an exhibiting company to handle exhibit details, logistics, publicity and advertising, etc. Meeting space, promotional opportunities, etc. will not be assigned until the exhibiting company submits the signed Third Party Authorization Form, confirming authorization for a specific third party to work on its behalf. This third party arrangement will not be taken into account when granting the extension of deadlines.
If you are a third party, working on the behalf of an exhibiting company:
- Fill out and sign a request form to have the Academy send the exhibiting company the Third Party Authorization Form. Request forms will be available in the spring.
- Email the completed request form to email@example.com or fax to 415-561-8576.
If you are an exhibiting company meeting contact:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for the Third Party Authorization Form.
- Fill out and sign the form. Only the exhibiting company may sign this form.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com or fax to 415-561-8576.