Video walls are located in South Lobby, above the registration and meeting information areas. Your company’s video-only presentation will grab the attention of attendees as they wait in line or travel to/from courses. Videos will play Friday, Oct. 11 through Tuesday, Oct. 15.
Video Wall East Screen 2, is 1728 x 576 pixels. It is located near the Exhibitor Registration area, facing the center of the lobby/stairs and escalators to the Exibition Level.
Video Wall West Screen 4, is 1728 x 576 pixels. It is located near the Attendee Registration area, facing the center of the lobby/stairs and escalators to the Exhibition Level.
Professional attendees within Moscone Center, South building.
- Video Wall East Screen 2: $15,000 Exclusive Sponsorship
- Video Wall West Screen 4: $15,000 Exclusive Sponsorship
- Video Wall East Screen 2: SOLD
- Video Wall West Screen 4: SOLD
Only AAO 2019 exhibitors may reserve Academy annual meeting-related marketing opportunities. Review Promotional Opportunities Policies for more information.
All marketing opportunities are available on a first-come basis and are assigned at the discretion of the Academy.
- 1728 x 576 pixels
- Static images should be saved as jpg, png, or bit map files.
- Movie files should be rendered as:
- .wmv file
- 8,000 bps bit rate
- There is no audio element available.
- Content can be run on a loop (8-10 seconds per slide).
- Screens cannot display designs with all white backgrounds.
Artwork Pre-Approval Deadline
Email file for pre-approval to Abigail Greber, Academy Promotions Manager.
Final Materials Due
Email final files to Abigail Greber, Academy Promotions Manager.