The Exhibitor Registration website opened Aug. 16. The online registration process allows exhibiting companies to manage their list of representatives. Exhibiting companies can add, delete or edit registrants until the close of the annual meeting (Tuesday, Nov. 14) or, for companies only participating in the Retina Subspecialty Day exhibition, until end of day Friday, Nov. 10.
An individual from each exhibiting company is appointed to handle the details of the company’s participation in the exhibition(s) and will register company employees as exhibitor representatives for AAO 2017 and/or Retina Subspecialty Day.
For registration policies, types and more, please review the Exhibitor Registration section of the Exhibition Rules and Regulations.
How to Register Your Representatives
To access the Exhibitor Registration website, please log into the Exhibitor Portal and select the Registration Tab. Then click on the "Register Your Representatives Now" link.
Once you’ve been successfully passed through to the Exhibitor Registration website you will land on your Dashboard, where you will see the company allotment of badges.
Selecting "Add/Edit Personnel" takes you the page where you will register your representatives in one of three ways:
- Adding personnel individually.
- Uploading a list of registrants using the template provided.
- Adding personnel from last year
Completed registrations will appear at the bottom of this page. You can also view completed registrations and send email confirmations by selecting "View Completed/Send Email Confirmations" from your Dashboard.
The Academy no longer mails exhibitor badges. All badges will be available for onsite distribution only as outlined below:
- Fill out the Advance Onsite Badge Distribution Form (PDF 97KB)
- Requests to pick up all, or some, of a company’s representatives' badges onsite by the meeting contact will be accommodated from Wednesday, Nov. 8 – Friday, Nov. 10.
- It is the responsibility of the meeting contact to distribute badges; undistributed badges cannot be brought back to Academy staff in the Exhibitor Registration area for distribution.
- Representatives, with their email confirmation, can pick up their badges individually during exhibitor registration hours at any available exhibitor registration counter.
- Representatives must show photo identification AND proof of company affiliation to receive their badge.
- Advise representatives to pick up their badges on Thursday, Nov. 9.