How to Become a New Exhibitor
Companies that have not exhibited with the Academy previously and wish to participate in future exhibitions must submit for review:
- Background information for your company, including company history, leadership, where products are produced and any tradeshows you participate in.
- A sample of your print materials outlining the product(s) or service(s) you intend to promote.
Email this information to email@example.com.
New Exhibitor Pavilion
All new exhibiting companies are assigned exhibit space in the New Exhibitor Pavilion. With limited time on the show floor, attendees can find new exhibitors quickly in this dedicated area. Assignments in the New Exhibitor Pavilion are promoted to attendees in:
- The printed Meeting Program and Mobile Meeting Guide;
- In email blasts to advance registrants; and
- On directional signage and overhead banners onsite.
Education and Resources
New exhibiting companies can take advantage of the following:
- New Exhibitor On-Boarding program
- Exhibitor Success Webinars
- Exhibitor Effectiveness Evaluation (E3)
Audience and Industry Participation
View Past Meeting Attendance and Demographic Data (PDF 381KB).
View a list of AAO 2017 Exhibitors (PDF 49KB).