How to Become a New Exhibitor
Companies that have not exhibited with the Academy previously and wish to participate in future exhibitions must submit for review:
- Background information for your company, including company history, leadership, where products are produced and any tradeshows you participate in.
- A sample of your print materials outlining the product(s) or service(s) you intend to promote.
How to Submit Information for Review
- Go to the new Exhibitor Portal.
- On the log-in screen, click blue "Sign-Up" text at the bottom of the box.
“As a first-time exhibitor, new to ophthalmology, this was definitely a solid start for us. This was a very good learning experience and we met our goals. I see potential in this meeting going forward.”
- 2017 Exhibitor Survey
New Exhibitor Pavilion
All new exhibiting companies are assigned exhibit space in the New Exhibitor Pavilion. With limited time on the show floor, attendees can find new exhibitors quickly in this dedicated area. Assignments in the New Exhibitor Pavilion are promoted to attendees in:
- The printed Meeting Program and Mobile Meeting Guide;
- In email blasts to advance registrants; and
- On directional signage and overhead banners onsite.
Education and Resources
New exhibiting companies can take advantage of the following resources available on the Exhibitor Resources webpage:
Audience and Industry Participation
View Past Demographic Information (PDF 535KB)
View the AAO 2018 Exhibitor List (PDF 1.7MB)