Join Jennifer Cosey, President of Eagle Associates Inc., and moderator Joy Woodke, COE, OCS, OCSR, Academy coding and practice management executive, for this AAOE®-sponsored, town hall-style webinar to explore and understand the proposed changes to HIPAA’s Privacy Rule. Potential modifications include:
- Strengthening individuals’ rights to access their own health information;
- Improving information sharing for care coordination and case management for individuals;
- Facilitating greater family and caregiver involvement in the care of individuals; experiencing emergencies or health crises;
- Enhancing flexibilities for disclosures in emergency or threatening circumstances;
- Your questions regarding HIPAA updates and implementation will be presented to the panel for open discussion during this live event.
This webinar is available exclusively as a free benefit for Academy and AAOE members. Use your member login to register.