When hotel reservations open you will be able view available hotels, select from available room inventory, make hotel reservations and receive an immediate reservation confirmation.
Exhibitors are allocated a number of sleeping rooms based on the booth size they have secured for the Academy's annual meeting. The same calculation is used for the number of complimentary exhibitor badges they may have for employees to staff the booth or attend the meeting.
- The Exhibitor Hotel Reservation Information will be available to view in the Exhibitor Portal on Wednesday, April 27.
- You will be able to make hotel reservations online starting Wednesday, June 1.
20 or More Rooms
- You will be notified by the Academy if you actualized 20 or more rooms on peak night in 2019 and/or 2021 on Wednesday, April 27.
- If notified, you must submit an Exhibitor Hotel Reservation Application to Expovision by Wednesday, May 11.
- If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When registering for the annual meeting or booking hotels for your stay, you may encounter fraudulent companies impersonating the Academy or falsely suggesting a relationship with the Academy. The organizations might contact you directly via email, or you might find them on the Internet. The Academy does not partner with any third-party organizations for meeting registration. You should only register directly with the Academy. The Academy’s only official hotel reservation provider is Expovision.
We need your help to stop fraud! If you believe you may have been the attempted or actual victim of registration or hotel fraud, please report your experience to the Academy. Email the following information to email@example.com:
- Name (required)
- Email address (required)
- URL of fraudulent website or email address of fraudulent email (required)
- Text of website or email (optional)
- Additional details (optional)
- Include as attachments pictures of the website, the actual email chain with the fraudulent company, and any invoices or other attachments sent by the fraudulent company (optional but extremely helpful)
If you have questions about a specific link/site you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.415.447 0365 or contact Expovision directly: email@example.com or call toll free at 1.866.774.0487.
Hotel Meeting Space
The Academy holds hotel meeting space from Thursday, Sept. 29 through Monday, Oct. 3 for events.
Meeting space reservations may only be requested online. Reserve early as space is available on a first come, first serve basis and may sell out.
Find more information, including fees, deadlines, and the link to the online application, at aao.org/meeting_space.