The Parke Center honors David W. Parke II, MD, the Academy’s CEO from 2009 – 2022. The Parke Center Campaign will create a much-needed conference facility that will enhance the Academy's ability to build and strengthen relationships with ophthalmic leaders and key partners.
The Parke Center will:
- Be a complete reimagining of the courtyard and adjacent areas of the Academy's headquarters in San Francisco.
- Be fully configurable, fully wired and seamlessly integrated -- a dynamic conference center for the benefit of the Academy, its partners, its tenants and all of ophthalmology.
- Leverage existing plans to upgrade the Academy space to respond to changing needs, deploying the latest hybrid meetings technology.
- Be made possible by fundraising.
- Dramatically expand the Academy's capacity to host board, committee, leadership development program, industry and other meetings, as well as support the Academy's hybrid workforce daily.
Support the new Parke Center!
Parke Center Campaign Donor Recognition
The Academy Foundation is pleased to provide special recognition to donors who have made a gift of $2,500 or more to the Parke Center Campaign. Additionally, these donors will receive:
- An invitation to the donor reception celebrating the grand opening of the Parke Center.
- Recognition in the Foundation annual report, on the Foundation Donor Wall at AAO 2023 in San Francisco, on the Foundation’s donor webpage and all campaign related materials.
- The latest donor updates regarding the status of the Parke Center.
OMIC – Ophthalmic Mutual Insurance Company ($1,000,000)
David and Molly Pyott Foundation ($250,000)
Champions ($25,000 – $99,999)
Douglas D. Koch, MD
George and Kimberly Williams
Patrons ($10,000 – $24,999)
Eugene de Juan Jr., MD
Anna Luisa Di Lorenzo, MD
Dr. Gregory L. and Anne M. Skuta
Harry and Kathy Zink Charitable Fund
Friends ($2,500 – $9,999)
George and Lynn Bartley
Mark and Recia Blumenkranz
Lou and Linda Cantor
Keith and Cheryl Carter
Susan H. Day, MD
Tamara R. Fountain, MD
Lynn K. Gordon, MD, PhD and Jon Braun, MD, PhD
Froncie A. Gutman, MD
Andrew G. Iwach, MD
Allan D. Jensen, MD and Ms. Claire Jensen
Randolph L. Johnston, MD
Peter and Flora Lum
Stephen D. McLeod, MD
Rob and Lucille Melendez
David J. Noonan
Bruce and Amanda Spivey
Gloria and Paul Sternberg
Linda M. Tsai, MD
Robert E. Wiggins Jr., MD, MHA
View a list of all Foundation donors.
Thank you to all our donors for their generosity!