Focal Points is the Academy’s trusted monthly serial publication.
Each issue features a specific ophthalmic topic, focusing on evolving standards of care.
- Keep your practice up to date with quick, to-the-point clinical advice.
- Earn up to 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue—more than 200 credits are available in the archive.
- Access online or download on your mobile device with the AAO eBooks app, available from the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android).
Access Focal Points Online
For Mobile Devices
- Download the AAO eBooks app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Log in to the app with your existing Academy username and password.
- The Focal Points Collection will appear on your bookshelf
- Tap on the cover image of any issue to download.
CME Credit (per issue)
The American Academy of Ophthalmology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Ophthalmology designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.