Friday, Nov. 10 - Tuesday, Nov. 14
The AAO Virtual Meeting is a FREE online component of AAO 2017 that allows you to participate in sessions live from New Orleans. Approximately twenty hours of educational content will be streamed live over five days. You will then be able to access archived sessions until Feb. 14, 2018.
Sign Up Now
You will need your Academy login and password.
The schedule will be available in August.
The 2017 AAO Virtual Meeting is not eligible for CME credit.
Access More of the Meeting
When you participate in the AAO Virtual Meeting, you will have access to:
- Live webcasts of several educational sessions, including Q&A with experts.
- The Virtual Exhibition where you can search hundreds of companies exhibiting at AAO 2017, showcasing the latest advances in ophthalmic devices, imaging and other technologies.
- Posters Online and Videos on Demand from AAO 2017.
- A Networking Lounge to engage with colleagues around the world.
To view sessions you will need to download the XPOCAST app from the iTunes store. Simply go to the store, search for XPOCAST and download the free app. If you do not have the app downloaded, you will be prompted to download when trying to view any of the sessions.
To access the AAO Virtual Meeting via your iPad, take the following steps:
- Launch the Virtual Meeting.
- Enter the login credentials that you registered with (your Academy login).
- Navigate the virtual environment via your browser and enjoy the content.
If you enjoyed the AAO Virtual Meeting, find more from the Academy: