Welcome to Presenter Central
Presenter Central is your one-stop location for the Academy's annual meeting and Subspecialty Day presenter information.
Online Forms and Schedules
Log in to:
If you need assistance, contact email@example.com.
Health and Safety
The American Academy of Ophthalmology is committed to the health and well-being of our meeting speakers, attendees, exhibitors, staff and meeting contractors. The following policies and procedures are being implemented for AAO 2021:
- All attendees will need to show proof of vaccination to obtain their badge.
- Masks will be required while indoors at the convention center.
- Speakers may remove their masks when going on stage to speak.
- Speaker Ready Rooms have been reset to allow for more physical distancing.
- There will be hand sanitizer available near the stage stairs so that speakers can sanitize their hands before and after using the podium.
- Only 2 people will sit at each panel table and each panelist will have their own microphones.
- The microphones and podium will cleaned at breaks.
- All rooms will be set to allow for more physical distancing and will not be set to full capacity.
- Skills labs rooms have been rearranged to allow for more physical distancing. Face shields will be available for lab instructors.
Learn more about the steps being take to ensure a safe AAO 2021.
Hurricane Ida and AAO 2021
The Academy’s thoughts are with friends and colleagues who have survived Hurricane Ida in Louisiana and the surrounding states.
The storm will not affect AAO 2021, which is scheduled for Nov. 12-15 in New Orleans.
The Academy is in contact with city officials, closely monitoring the recovery effort. Power has been restored to the convention center and to many in the surrounding neighborhoods. Continued infrastructure repairs will not impact the meeting. We look forward to bringing our community together, where all of ophthalmology meets, in New Orleans.