The Mobile Meeting Guide is your best resource to:
- Find sessions, events, exhibitors, meeting information, hotels and shuttle schedules in one resource.
- Save items to your Planner, then set text alerts reminders for your phone.
- Navigate the meeting with helpful maps.
- Download and view course handouts, videos and ePosters.
- Fill out session evaluations.
- Take and save notes for sessions in your Planner.
- Communicate with presenters and other meeting attendees.
The AAO 2019 Mobile Meeting Guide will be available in September.
How to Get the Mobile Meeting Guide
No need to visit the app store! The Mobile Meeting Guide is a website designed to work on any mobile device, tablet, laptop or computer. After accessing the site, bookmark it or save it to your home screen for quick return access.
How to Sign In
- If you are an Academy member or have an AAO aacount, sign in with your email address and password. Forgot your aao.org email or password?
- If you registered on site, or do not have an AAO account, sign in with your Badge ID# and last name as they appear on your registration confirmation or meeting badge.
Signing in with your AAO Account or Badge ID# allows you to:
- Sync the calendar you created during registration,
- Receive program recommendations,
- Use the My Messages feature to send another attendee a note,
- Opt in to have messages and reminders texted to your mobile phone throughout the meeting.
Once you sign in, you can conveniently stay signed in on that device, or sign in on another device and still access your Planner and notes.
You can also create a Guest Account. With a Guest Account you will be able to access all AAO 2019 program information, but you will not see the special features outlined above.
For support, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention the type of device you are using and the specific problem you are having.
The following short videos will help orient you to the Mobile Meeting Guide.
How to Sign In
Using the Personal Planner
Sending and Receiving Messages