The Mobile Meeting Guide is your best resource to:
- Find sessions, events, exhibitors, meeting information, hotels and shuttle schedules in one resource.
- Save items to your Planner, then set text alerts reminders for your phone.
- Navigate the meeting with helpful maps.
- Download and view course handouts, videos and e-posters.
- Fill out session evaluations.
- Take and save notes for sessions in your Planner.
- Communicate with presenters and other meeting attendees.
How to Get the Mobile Meeting Guide
The Mobile Meeting Guide for AAO 2019 is no longer live. You can visit Meeting Archives to find links to the AAO 2019 program, including handouts, posters and videos.
The Mobile Meeting Guide for AAO 2020 will be available in the fall.
No need to visit the app store! The Mobile Meeting Guide is a website designed to work on any mobile device, tablet, laptop or computer. Bookmark the site or save it to your home screen for quick return access.
How to Sign In
- If you are an Academy member, or have an account with the Academy, sign in with your email address and password. Forgot your aao.org email or password?
- If you do not have an account, sign in with your Badge ID number and last name as they appear on your registration confirmation or meeting badge.
- You can create a Guest Account. With a Guest Account you will be able to access all program information, but you will not see the special features outlined below.
Signing in with your AAO Account or Badge ID number allows you to:
- Sync the calendar you created during registration,
- Receive program recommendations,
- Use the My Messages feature to send another attendee a note,
- Opt in to have messages and reminders texted to your mobile phone throughout the meeting.
Once you sign in, you can conveniently stay signed in on that device, or sign in on another device and still access your Planner and notes.
Having trouble staying signed-in? Certain settings on your phone may prevent the Mobile Meeting Guide from "remembering" you. Check the privacy and security settings on your phone's web browser to ensure that you are accepting "cookies" and that "private browsing" is not enabled.
For support, email email@example.com. Be sure to mention the type of device you are using and the specific problem you are having.
The following short videos will help orient you to the Mobile Meeting Guide.
How to Sign In
Using the Personal Planner
Sending and Receiving Messages