Your Essential Meeting Resource
Browse all of AAO 2017 with the Mobile Meeting Guide.
Use the Mobile Meeting Guide to:
- Find sessions, events, exhibitors, meeting information, hotels and shuttle schedules in one resource.
- Navigate the meeting with helpful maps.
- Download and view course handouts, videos and ePosters.
- Fill out session evaluations.
- Take and save notes for sessions in your Planner.
- Communicate with presenters and other meeting attendees.
No need to visit the app store! The Mobile Meeting Guide is a web-based app that you can access through your web browser on any device that is connected to the internet. This allows the Academy to update information on the guide continuously without pushing updates to your mobile device.
You will need to log in to use all of the features of the Mobile Meeting Guide.
- If you are an Academy member or have an AAO aacount, sign in with your email address and password. Forgot your aao.org email or password?
- If you regisitered on site, or do not have an AAO account, sign in with your Badge ID# and last name as they appear on your registration confirmation or meeting badge.
- You may also create a Guest account.
Signing in with your AAO Account or Badge ID# allows you to sync the calendar you created during registration, receive program recommendations, as well as use the My Messages feature to send another attendee a note. Once you sign in, you can conveniently stay signed in on that device, or sign in on another device and still access your Planner and notes.
Access From Your Home Screen
If you are using a phone or tablet, save an AAO 2017 icon to your device's Home Screen so you can easily return to the Mobile Meeting Guide. Review step-by-step instructions.
For support, email email@example.com. Be sure to mention the type of device you are using and the specific problem you are having.
During the meeting, stop by the Tech Bar at the Rest Stop, Hall I1, Booth 5048, for assistance.
The following short videos will help orient you to the Mobile Meeting Guide.
How to Sign In
Using the Personal Planner
Sending and Receiving Messages