The Mobile Meeting Guide is your best resource to:
- Find sessions, events, exhibitors, meeting information, hotels and shuttle schedules in one resource.
- Save items to your Planner, then set text alerts reminders for your phone.
- Navigate the meeting with helpful maps.
- Download and view course handouts, videos and posters.
- Fill out session evaluations.
- Take and save notes for sessions in your Planner.
- Communicate with presenters and other meeting attendees.
How to Get the Mobile Meeting Guide
No need to visit the app store! The Mobile Meeting Guide is a website designed to work on any mobile device, tablet, laptop or computer. You will want to bookmark the site or save it to your home screen for quick return access.
Access the Mobile Meeting Guide
How to Sign In
I am an Academy Member or I Have an Academy Account
Sign in with your email address and password. Forgot your AAO.org email or password?
I am Not an Academy Member and I Don't Have an AAO.org Account
Sign in with your Badge ID number and last name as they appear on your registration confirmation or meeting badge.
I Want to Use a Guest Account
You can create a Guest Account in the Mobile Meeting Guide. You will be able to access all AAO 2021 program and meeting information, but you will not be able to:
- Sync the calendar you created during registration,
- Receive program recommendations,
- Use the My Messages feature to send another attendee a note,
- Opt in to have messages and reminders texted to your mobile phone throughout the meeting.
Staying Signed In
Once you sign in, you should be able to stay signed in on that device. You can also easily switch to another device, sign in with your account or badge ID and access your planner and notes.
Having trouble staying signed-in? Certain settings on your phone may prevent the Mobile Meeting Guide from "remembering" you. Check the privacy and security settings on your phone's web browser to ensure that you are accepting "cookies" and that "private browsing" is not enabled.
For support, email email@example.com. Be sure to mention the type of device you are using and the specific problem you are having.