Materials from the Academy's past annual and Subspecialty Day meetings are available to use as a resource.
Registrants for the 2021 virtual meeting, and those that registered for the in-person meeting in New Orleans, can still access scientific and practice management content on-demand, and claim CME credits, through Aug. 1.
Instructions for Accessing Content
1. Log in to aao.org/myonlineproducts using your Academy log-in credentials.
If you believe you have an account and are unable to log in, DON'T CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. You can reset your password online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the "My Online Products" drop-down, you will see the meetings(s) for which you are registered. Select the meeting then use the search function to find recordings.
Alternatively, when you are logged into the Academy website (located in the upper right corner of this webpage) you can click on the down arrow to select "My Online Products" from the drop down menu, then follow the directions above.
How to Claim CME
Attendees can claim credits online.
For AAO 2021, you can claim CME credit multiple times, up to the 50-credit maximum, through Aug. 1, 2022.
For 2021 Subspecialty Day, you can claim CME credit multiple times, up to the 12-credit maximum per day, through Aug. 1, 2022.
You do not need to track which sessions you attend, just the total number of hours you spend in sessions for each claim.
Find all program information since 2000, including Subspecialty Day meetings and abstracts.
- These listings are not linked to on-demand recordings, posters or videos.
- Narrow your search by using the drop down menus.
- Type in a keyword, presenter name or event number.
- Use "My Meeting Archive" to view meetings and events you have purchased or in which you presented/participated.
The following are currently available:
- Scientific Posters since 1999
- Videos on Demand since 2006
- Refractive Surgery E-Posters since 2006
- Course handouts since 2007