Register for AAO 2020 Now
Annual meeting registration and hotel reservations are now open for Academy and AAOE members.
Remember: Registration for AAO 2020 is free if you are a member. To qualify, 2020 membership dues must be paid prior to registering. Join or renew today!
Nonmembers will be able to register and book hotel rooms starting July 8.
A New Vision for AAO 2020
The Academy is closely monitoring developments with the COVID-19 pandemic and its effect on our profession. We have listened to your input. Look for these exciting changes to the meeting:
- AAO 2020 and the Exhibition is now Saturday, Nov. 14 - Monday, Nov. 16.
- Some Subspecialty Day meetings are moving to Friday, Nov. 13.
- The Opening Session will kick-off AAO 2020 the evening of Friday, Nov. 13.
- All clinical courses are newly standardized to 75 minutes to help you better schedule breaks and visits to the Exhibition.
- New cleaning procedures and physical distancing protocols have been implemented for all areas of AAO 2020. Review the Venetian Clean Commitment, a summary of the initiatives the hotel and convention space have rolled out in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- More content will be available through the Virtual Meeting.
Registration includes access to:
- Named Lectures
- Academy Café panels
- Original papers
- Poster Discussions
- Video program
- Learning Lounge discussions
- Technology Pavilion presentations
- Unique networking opportunities with colleagues, mentors and industry
No Registration Deadlines
Return to online registration to purchase tickets, add Subspecialty Days and build your schedule all the way through the meeting. If you need to change the items you are registered for, contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 415.561.8500. The cancellation policies below will apply.
Tickets and Academy Plus
When you register for AAO 2020 you can also purchase tickets and the Academy Plus course pass.
Academy Plus gives you access to Academy instruction courses (including Skills Transfer didactic lectures) and AAOE/practice management courses, as well as free access to the Meetings on Demand Highlights package. When you purchase the Academy Plus course pass, you will not receive a separate "pass." Instead look for the Academy Plus symbol on your badge.
Specific sessions will require an individual ticket:
- AAOE Practice Management Master Classes
- Skills Transfer labs
Tickets are not printed. Your badge will be scanned to allow entry to these session rooms.
Course pass and tickets are non-transferable. View more registration and ticket policies.
Registration Cancellation and Refunds
To qualify for a full refund of all registration fees, email a written request, including your name and Academy identification number, to email@example.com by Aug. 12.
Requests received between Aug. 13 and Sept. 23 will be subject to a per-person, per-meeting cancellation processing fee of $75, or your total registration, ticket fees and course pass fee, whichever is less, will be assessed.
No refunds will be processed for cancellation requests received after Sept. 23.
Registrations are non-transferable.
Find specific information about: