Registration for AAO 2020 Virtual is all-inclusive. Attend any session, course, Subspecialty Day meeting or skills transfer course that you wish. In the virtual meeting, participants are not restricted from accessing content that, at an in-person meeting, would have required additional tickets, passes or registrations. This is an unprecedented and exciting opportunity to open all areas of the meeting to every attendee. View all content in the virtual meeting platform as many times as you want, whenever you want, until February 15, 2021.
Purchase All-Access Pass
Your registration for AAO 2020 Virtual is an All-Access Pass to:
- Over 100 hours of interactive sessions broadcast live.
- Unlimited access to 700 hours of additioanl on-demand content
- All 8 Subspecialty Day meetings.
- AAOE practice management program.
- Up to 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Learn more about available CME.
- A robust virtual Expo where you can connect with industry representatives and learn about the latest products and services.
Categories and Fees
- All practicing and retired ophthalmologist members, including Life members, as well as Associate and Industry members.
- 2020 Academy dues must be paid in full to receive member pricing.
Academy Member in Training
- Academy members currently enrolled in a full-time accredited ophthalmology residency or fellowship training program.
- Individuals with AAOE membership in the Administrator category.
- 2020 AAOE membership dues must be paid in full to receive member pricing.
- Nonmember ophthalmologists who plan on attending the meeting are encouraged to become Academy members to benefit from member pricing. Apply for membership by Sept. 15.
- Industry representatives from companies without products to exhibit may register using the Nonmember registration category.
- Industry representatives from exhibiting companies: Check with your company lead first before registering. Exhibiting company booth personnel are registered under that company’s participation as Exhibitor Representatives. Visit aao.org/exhibitorcentral for more information. Those who are not staffing their company booth, but would like to view meeting content, may register using the Nonmember registration category.
- Only optometrists who are members of the American Academy of Optometry and who have been selected for presentation may attend AAO 2020 Virtual.
All AAO 2020 Virtual attendees are required to be registered using the correct registration category. If a registration is completed in an incorrect category, the registration will be corrected or canceled; additional fees may be due if the correct category is at a higher cost.
Registrations are non-transferable.
CME is available only to physicians registered for AAO 2020 Virtual. Exhibitors and members of the media are not eligible for CME credit.
The Academy cannot waive any fees or provide any financial assistance for registration costs.
Register before Friday, Jan. 29, 2021 to view content on the virtual meeting platform through Feb. 15, 2021.
Cancellations and Refunds
For AAO 2020 Virtual
- A written request, including your name and Academy identification number, must be received by Monday, Nov. 9 to qualify for a full refund.
- There will be no cancellation or processing fees.
- No refunds will be processed for cancellation requests received after Monday, Nov. 9.
- Refund requests can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
Previous Registration for AAO 2020 in Las Vegas
If you had already registered for the live meeting in Las Vegas, your registration has been cancelled. Any registration and/or ticket fees have been refunded in full.
The cancellation and refund process was completed by Friday, Aug. 7.