AAO 2021: Re-Create
Thank you for your interest in AAO 2021 registration.
Look for updates, including registration and hotel reservation dates, in the coming months.
AAO 2020 Virtual
Register by Jan. 29
Register before Friday, Jan. 29 to view content on the virtual meeting platform as many times as you want, whenever you want, through Feb. 15. After that date, educational content will be made available to view online until Oct. 15.
Your registration for AAO 2020 Virtual is an all-access pass to:
- Over 100 hours of recorded content that was broadcast live in November.
- Unlimited access to 700 hours of additional on-demand content
- All 8 Subspecialty Day meetings.
- AAOE practice management program.
- Up to 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Learn more about available CME.
- The virtual Expo where you can learn about the latest products and services.
Categories and Fees
- All practicing and retired ophthalmologist members, including Life members, as well as Associate and Industry members.
- 2020 Academy dues must be paid in full to receive member pricing.
Academy Member in Training
- Academy members currently enrolled in a full-time accredited ophthalmology residency or fellowship training program.
- Individuals with AAOE membership in the Administrator category.
- 2020 AAOE membership dues must be paid in full to receive member pricing.
- Industry representatives from companies without products to exhibit may register using the Nonmember registration category.
- Industry representatives from exhibiting companies: Check with your company lead first before registering. Exhibiting company booth personnel are registered under that company’s participation as Exhibitor Representatives. Visit aao.org/exhibitorcentral for more information. Those who are not staffing their company booth, but would like to view meeting content, may register using the Nonmember registration category.
- Only optometrists who are members of the American Academy of Optometry and who have been selected for presentation may attend AAO 2020 Virtual.
All AAO 2020 Virtual attendees are required to be registered using the correct registration category. If a registration is completed in an incorrect category, the registration will be corrected or canceled; additional fees may be due if the correct category is at a higher cost.
Registrations are non-transferable.
CME is available only to physicians registered for AAO 2020 Virtual. Exhibitors and members of the media are not eligible for CME credit.
The Academy cannot waive any fees or provide any financial assistance for registration costs.
Cancellations and Refunds
A written request, including your name and Academy identification number, must have been received by Monday, Nov. 9 to qualify for a full refund.