The Exhibitor Portal is a secure area of Exhibitor Central where returning and newly approved exhibitors can submit their Exhibit Space Application and complete Checklist tasks related to their participation in the meeting.
Companies who are new to the Academy's annual meeting and are interested in exhibiting can Sign-Up and submit company information for review. Visit the New Exhibiting Companies web page for more information.
Available Checklist tasks:
- Exhibitor Designated Contractor Authorization Form
- Exhibitor Service Manual (available in Aug.)
- Exhibitor Registration (available in Aug.)
- Hotel Reservations
- Promotional Opportunities
- Third Party Authorization
- The tasks below are available if you responded “Yes” to the question(s) when completing the application:
- Additional Booth Activities Form
- General Liability
- Wet Lab