The Exhibitor Portal is the secure area of Exhibitor Central where exhibitors can update their address information on file with the Academy, access information and submit forms.
The company username and password are required to enter the Exhibitor Portal. Contact email@example.com if you need this information.
- Make sure your cookies are enabled. Enabling cookies will keep you logged in for 90 days.
- Log-in with your company username and password. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have this information.
- Bookmark www.aao.org/exhibitorcentral to prevent visting non-exhibitor related pages of the Academy’s website.
Update Contact Information
Companies can update their company or meeting contact information on file with the Academy year round.
Update your information now.
What will be Available in the Portal?
The applications listed below will be available in June, unless otherwise noted:
- Create Letters of Invitation
- Complete the Laser Safety Checklist
- Submit a Wet Lab request
- Complete the General Liability Agreement for non-FDA approved products that may be discussed in the booth
- View the Exhibitor Service Manual (available in August)
- Submit Exhibitor Registration (available Aug. 16)
- Submit the Exhibitor Designated Contractor (EDC) Authorization Form
- EDCs can:
- Submit Onsite Contact Form
- Upload Certificate of Insurance
- Submit Subcontractor Authorization Form