Third parties are event management firms, marketing firms or other organizations hired by an exhibiting company to handle exhibit details, logistics, publicity and advertising, etc. Meeting space, promotional opportunities, etc. will not be assigned until the exhibiting company submits the signed Third Party Authorization Form, confirming authorization for a specific third party to work on its behalf. This third party arrangement will not be taken into account when granting the extension of deadlines.
If you are a third party, working on the behalf of an exhibiting company:
- Fill out and sign this request form (PDF 67KB) to have the Academy send the exhibiting company the Third Party Authorization Form.
- Email the completed request form to email@example.com or fax to 415-561-8576.
If you are an exhibiting company meeting contact:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for the Third Party Authorization Form.
- Fill out and sign the form. Only the exhibiting company may sign this form.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com or fax to 415-561-8576.