NOV 10, 2017
3 Ways to Watch Subspecialty Day and AAO 2017 Online
There are 3 ways to watch the action online.
- Watch for daily videos. In today’s video, 8 of your colleagues share a moment when they thought to themselves, “Now, that’s why I became an ophthalmologist.” Here’s what they said. And starting tomorrow, watch Q&As with this year’s presenters, learn about the EyePlay Experience in Hall I2, and much more.
- Buy AAO Meetings on Demand. The Academy is recording all of the Subspecialty Day meetings plus select sessions from AAO 2017. If you are in New Orleans, you can order AAO Meetings on Demand at the Academy Resource Center (Hall G, Booth 3140) or in Lobby B. Save 10% when you purchase it at Morial Convention Center. After AAO 2017, you may buy it online at the Academy store.
- Sign up for the AAO Virtual Meeting. Approximately 20 hours of presentations will be streamed live from New Orleans. When you sign up for the Academy’s Virtual Meeting, you can access AAO 2017 scientific posters and videos, network with colleagues, and hear from Virtual Meeting Ambassadors. Over the next 4 days, the Academy will live stream the following:
- 9:13-10:15 a.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT): Cornea Subspecialty Day, Section II: Keratoplasty—Are We Doing the Right Thing?
- 4:42-5:22 p.m. (CDT): Retina Subspecialty Day, Section XXII: Video Surgical Complications: What Would You Do?
- 8:30-10:00 a.m. (CDT): Opening Session and Business Meeting
- 10:30 a.m.-noon (CDT): Spotlight on Ocular Trauma
- 2:00-3:30 p.m. (CDT): Current and Emerging Imaging Tools for Macular and Retinal Diseases
- 3:45-5:15 p.m. (CDT): Recent Advances in Management of Diabetic Retinopathy
- 8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. (CDT): Spotlight on Cataract Complications
- 2:00-3:30 p.m. (CDT): Hot Topics 2017
- 3:45-5:15 p.m. (CDT): Spotlight on Posterior Segment Imaging
- 8:30-10:00 a.m. (CDT): Development of New Antiglaucoma Medications and Drug Delivery Systems
- 10:15-11:45 a.m. (CDT): Pediatric Uveitis in 2017