The Academy offers three live discussions to get questions answered and the latest updates on the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting and support your participation in the IRIS® Registry (Intelligent Research in Sight).
These webinars are available exclusively as a free benefit for Academy and AAOE® members.
Optimize Your 2021 MIPS Reporting Using the IRIS Registry
Wednesday, Dec. 8 at 12 p.m. PT. Register today.
Academy staff will walk you through the 2021 IRIS Registry Preparation Kit. This helpful companion includes an updated User Guide and is designed to support your IRIS Registry participation throughout the year.
Join the conversation to:
- Review updated small and large practice roadmaps
- Get tips to avoid common pitfalls and hear answers to frequently asked questions
- Learn how to best utilize the IRIS Registry for efficient MIPS reporting
Attend this webinar if you are a practicing ophthalmologist or a practice administrator reporting MIPS through the IRIS Registry.
It will be presented by Flora Lum, MD, Academy vice president, Quality and Data Science, and Joy Woodke, COE, OCS, OCSR, Academy coding and practice management executive.
Evaluate Your Practice’s Quality of Care With IRIS Registry Data Feedback
Tuesday, Dec. 14 at 12 p.m. PT. Register today.
The IRIS Registry dashboard provides timely feedback enabling you to make changes to enhance patient screening, follow-up, education and outcomes.
Dr. Lum and Joy Woodke also hosts this webinar. Join the conversation to:
- Review best practices for evaluating your practice data
- Discover how to utilize your data to make process improvements and enhance your documentation patterns
- Find out how to compare and benchmark your practice to others across the country
Attend this webinar if you are a practicing ophthalmologist or a practice administrator and are ready to leverage your practice’s IRIS Registry data to improve outcomes.
MIPS Reporting for Performance Year 2022
Thursday, Dec. 16 at 11 a.m. PT. Register today.
Each year the stakes are higher, and the rules change. Attend this webinar to stay current and start 2022 with the tools you need for a successful 2022 MIPS performance year.
If your practice reports MIPS, join the conversation to:
- Hear Academy experts outline the 2022 MIPS final rule
- Explore the impact of payment adjustments, recognizing the minimum scoring requirements and performance category weights
- Successfully identify your practice roadmap for efficient MIPS reporting
- Review IRIS Registry resources and deadlines
It will be presented by Michael Repka, MD, MBA, Academy medical director, Government Affairs, Kayla Amodeo, PhD, Academy director, Health Policy, and Dr. Lum.