JUL 20, 2016
Transform Your Practice
Need assistance with HR, EHR or business development? Worried about ICD-10-CM? The AAOE Program, the most comprehensive practice management program in the country, has the experts and answers that you seek.
Participate in two half-day AAOE Coding Sessions on Saturday:
- Introduction to Ophthalmic Coding (16CODE1)
- Coding Camp (16CODE2)
Separate registration is required to attend each session. It is not necessary to register for AAO 2016 in order to attend a coding session.
Keep your practice up to date with these AAOE Practice Management Master Classes that take place on Saturday:
- The Administrator's Toolbox: Resources for the New Administrator (SPE02)
- The Profitable Practice: Managing Your Billing Operations (SPE03)
- New! Improving Patient Engagment (SPE04)
- New! The ABCs of the ASC — A Workshop Series (SPE06)
- New! Mastering the Art of Lean Ophthalmic Practice (SPE07)
- New! All About Managing a Retina Practice (SPE08)
- Free! OOSS Symposium 2016: A New ASC for the 2020s (SPE26)
Individual tickets for each master class must be purchased separately to attend these events.
Find more information about practice management sessions.