OCT 26, 2023
Your Colleagues’ Top Tips for AAO 2023
Want to make the most of AAO 2023? Seven meeting veterans share advice on how to take full advantage of your time at the Moscone Center, and how to avoid some of the biggest mistakes that new attendees commonly make:
- Eve Higginbotham, SM, MD, ML—“Know your key sessions and reconnect!”
- Erica R. Alvarez Gonzalez, MD—“Explore Subspecialty Day!”
- Muge. R. Kesen, MD—“Plan ahead and reserve time for the exhibits.”
- Evan Silverstein, MD—“Set goals and put yourself out there.”
- Meron Haile, MD—”Watch out for hills and manage your step count.”
- Alexandra Acabá, MSW—“The more you put in, the more you get out.”
- Savory A. Turman, COMT—“Speak up at courses and make connections.”
This content is excerpted from the Sunday/Monday edition of AAO 2023 News, the newspaper distributed at the convention center.
Read more news about Subspecialty Day and AAO 2023.