Many of our website features and tools require you to log in.
- Username: The Academy website now uses your primary email address as your username.
- Forgotten Email: Retrieve your login.
- Set primary email: If you have not done so already, you will need to change your username to your primary email address to access member-only areas of the site. To change your username to your email address now, log in to the Academy website with your existing username and follow the instructions to make the change. Once you make the change, you will always use your primary email address to log in, and will not be able to change your login email address yourself.
- Password help
- Security questions: Update Your Security Questions
If you are an Academy or AAOE member and are unable to log in:
- DO NOT create a new account. This will not connect to your existing member record, and will not give you access to password-protected content, existing online products or CME credits, or Member pricing on Academy products, where applicable.
- Verify that you are using the correct information.
Verify that your system is working properly.
- All users must now log in with the primary email address as the username.
- If you believe you are using the correct information, but you are still unable to log in: Reset your login information. Password resetting information can only be sent to the primary email address already on file in your account. If you cannot access that email address, you cannot use our automated system to reset your account details. Contact Member Services for assistance.
If you have continued trouble logging in, contact Member Services by phone at +1.415.561.8581 or 866.561.8558 (toll-free, United States only) or email email@example.com.
- The Academy website works best with a current version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer. Keep your browser up to date for the best site performance.
- If you have another device available, try logging in from that other device.
- If you have just changed your login information and now cannot log in with either the new or old information, this problem is most often related to your browser's cached information. Clear your browser's cookies (this process differs with each browser - check your browser's documentation to find out the specific procedure for your system). Once you have cleared the cookies from your device, close all of your browser windows, reopen and try logging in again.
- Academy and AAOE staff cannot view account passwords, but can assist you with recovering your login details, or help you get access to the site.
- To report a problem with the Academy website, be sure to include your name, ID number (if known), a description of what specific issue is occurring, the type and version number of your browser (such as Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 3.6, etc.), and the full Web address of the page in question (copy the address from your browser's address bar: it will probably begin with https://www.aao.org...).
Create a Web Account
- If you are not a member of the Academy, AAOE or ISRS, you must create a Web account to register for the annual meeting online. The site will prompt you to create an account at the appropriate point. Follow the instructions to create a Web account.
- If you are a member of the Academy, AAOE or ISRS and have forgotten your login, do not create a Web account. Creating a new account will not give you access to member sections of the website, discounts in the store or the member rate during registration. Retrieve a forgotten email or reset your password.