Many of our website features and tools require you to log in.
If you are an Academy or AAOE member and are unable to log in:
- DO NOT create a new account. This will not connect to your existing member record and will not give you access to password-protected content, existing online products, CME credits, or member pricing on Academy products where applicable.
- Verify that you are using the correct information.
- Log in to your account using your email address as the username.
- Reset your login information if you believe you are using the correct information but still unable to log in. Password resetting information is sent to the email address associated with your account. If you cannot access that email address, our automated system cannot be used to reset your account details. Contact Member Services for assistance.
- Verify that your system is working properly.
If you have continued trouble logging in, contact Member Services by phone at +1.415.561.8581 or 866.561.8558 (toll-free, United States only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Academy website works best with a current version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer. Keep your browser up to date for the best site performance.
- If you have another device available, try logging in from that other device.
- If you have just changed your login information and now cannot log in with either the new or old information, this problem is most often related to your browser's cached information. Clear your browser's cookies (this process differs with each browser - check your browser's documentation to find out the specific procedure for your system). Once you have cleared the cookies from your device, close all of your browser windows, reopen and try logging in again.
- Academy and AAOE staff cannot view account passwords, but can assist you with recovering your login details, or help you get access to the site.
- To report a problem with the Academy website, be sure to include your name, ID number (if known), a description of what specific issue is occurring, the type and version number of your browser (such as Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 3.6, etc.), and the full Web address of the page in question (copy the address from your browser's address bar: it will probably begin with https://www.aao.org...).
Create a Web Account
- If you are not a member of the Academy, AAOE or ISRS, you must create a Web account to register for the annual meeting online. The site will prompt you to create an account at the appropriate point. Follow the instructions to create a Web account.
- If you are a member of the Academy, AAOE or ISRS and have forgotten your login, do not create a Web account. Creating a new account will not give you access to member sections of the website, discounts in the store or the member rate during registration. Retrieve a forgotten email or reset your password.