Registration for AAO 2019 includes the following:
- Academy Café panels
- Learning Lounge discussions
- Original paper sessions
- Printed meeting program
- Scientific posters and the poster theater
- Spotlight Sessions
- Technology Pavilion presentations
- Video program
When you register for AAO 2019 you can also purchase:
- An Academy Plus course pass for unlimited access to Academy instruction courses and AAOE/practice management courses.
- Tickets to Skills Transfer labs, Breakfasts With the Experts, special meetings and events.
AAO 2019 Registration Fees
Check back for AAO 2019 registration categories and fee structure.
Academy Members in Training Discount
As a member benefit, Academy members in training receive:
- 50 percent discount on all Skills Transfer labs and Breakfast With the Experts ticket purchases. This discount is automatically applied to the ticket price unless otherwise noted.
- Discounted price of $100 for the Academy Plus course pass.
The discounts outlined above do not apply to nonmember physicians in training.
2019 Subspecialty Day Registration Fees
Check back for 2019 Subspecialty Day registration categories and fee structure.
Subspecialty Day registration includes:
- Flexibility to float among meetings: One-day meeting registrants can float between the meetings taking place that day; two-day registrants are free to attend any presentation taking place on Friday or Saturday.
- Access to the Exhibition on Saturday if you are registered for a Subspecialty Day meeting taking place on Saturday.
- Access to the Retina Subspecialty Day Exhibits if you are registered for a Subspecialty Day meeting taking place on Friday.
- Detailed course syllabi.
- Continental breakfast.
- Coffee breaks.
Due to limited seating, Subspecialty Day meetings may sell out. Tickets will be sold on a first-come basis.
Subspecialty Day Faculty
Invited Subspecialty Day faculty members will receive complimentary registration for the Subspecialty Day meeting in which they are participating. The Academy will automatically register you.
2019 AAOE Half-Day Coding Sessions Registration
Check back for 2019 registration categories and fee structure.
- You may register for one or both coding sessions.
- It is not necessary to register for AAO 2019 in order to attend a coding session.
- Due to limited capacities, coding sessions may sell out. Any remaining tickets will be sold onsite on a first-come basis.
- Registration fee includes coding workbook and either breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Attendance by Optometrists
- Only optometrists who are members of the American Academy of Optometry and who have been selected for presentation may attend AAO 2019.
- If optometrists included on an accepted abstract are not members of the American Academy of Optometry, they may not attend AAO 2019.
- Optometrists may not attend Subspecialty Day.
For information about registering a group of 10 or more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Required for groups registering 10 or more attendees.
- Agreements, timelines and registration information will be provided.
- Badges will not be mailed in advance.