Master new diagnostic and surgical techniques in 60 Skills Transfer labs and 35 courses.
Skills Transfer Program includes:
- Intensive training sessions.
- Hands-on learning environment.
- Outstanding instructors.
Attend the didactic lecture (listed in the program as LEC) before your Skills Transfer lab. Attendance is no longer required, but it is strongly recommended.
New Labs in 2018
Take two new labs in Chicago:
- Ocular Trauma: Translating Lessons Learned from the Battlefield into Everyday Practice
- Pupilloplasty Techniques and Innovations in Iris Repair
Labs Available on Saturday
Six labs will be held on Saturday, Oct. 27:
- Sutureless Scleral Buckling
- Photo/Video Editing for Ophthalmologists
- No Capsule, No Problem: Intrascleral Haptic Fixation of IOL’s
- Laser Refractive Surgery
- Laser Retinopexy for Retinal Breaks
- Gonioscopy & Anterior Segment Imaging for Glaucoma Surgery